Yesterday my wife, Elisabeth, and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary together in the Champagne region of France. We just left a BNI Conference in France and wanted to take a couple of days to celebrate alone.
This gave me time to reflect on the many ways she has been such an amazing life partner and I wrote down some of the things that I’ve said about her over these many years. She is the greatest referral of my lifetime.
Here are just a few 30th wedding anniversary thoughts:
- You bring color to my black & white world.
- I make the living and you make the living worthwhile.
- President John Adams always depended on Abigal Adams as his advisor and confidant. You have always been my “Mrs. Adams.”
- It’s hard being me – without you.
- You are always the most beautiful woman in a room.
- I am a compass and you are magnetic north. I will gravitate to you wherever you are.
She is my bride of 30 years. I wish her another 30 years together.