Welcome to the 14th annual “International Networking Week®”. Held annually during the first week of February, organizations around the world celebrate the power of networking and recognition. “International Networking Week” is an initiative of BNI created 14 years ago. This week, we are promoting our theme, “A World of Thanks”, by asking you to share your stories of gratitude and appreciation for those who helped you to grow or maintain your business during the difficulties of the “Great Pause of 2020”.
Welcome to “International Networking Week”
Please share this video with your chapter members this week during your BNI meeting.
This is the perfect time to recognize someone and say “thank you” in appreciation for what they have contributed to your life and your business. Thank someone in person (or online) during your BNI meeting this week or at any networking event celebrating “International Networking Week”. Furthermore, consider posting a thank you message on social media using the hashtags #aWorldofThanks and #INW2021 with your post.
Video Contest Winner
Thank you to all that submitted your video entry for this contest. I am honored to announce that Paul Richardson of the BNI Crossroads Chapter is the winner of the 2021 “International Networking Week” Video Contest. Please take a moment and click here to watch this award-winning video of Paul thanking fellow BNI member Caroline Matte of the BNI Champlain Valley Chapter who made a difference in his life. Paul will have his business, and his BNI chapter in Vermont, USA, featured globally on BNI’s social media pages and featured in SuccessNet™ this week.
A World of Thanks
In conclusion, I would like to end by thanking the following BNI leaders for writing guest blogs during International Networking Week for my website:
- “We Have Your Back” by Diana Ninsiima Kibuuka, National Director – BNI Uganda
- “Changing the Way the World Does Business®” by Frank De Raffele, Executive Director, BNI Hudson Valley Regions, New York
- “We Care, We Share” by Avryl Au, BNI National Director – BNI Thailand, BNI Macau & Hong Kong, China
- “The Language of Thanks” by Tiago Henriques da Cunha, National Director – BNI Spain SLC
- “A More Purposeful Life” by Bijay Rajnikantt Shah and Anna Shah, National Directors – BNI United Arab Emirates