Forget about balance. It’s an illusion.
Yes, you read correctly. Balance assumes that we spend equal amounts of time in each area of our life, which realistically, is impossible. I believe in harmony, in finding ways to creating synergy between the things you love to do and the things you’re paid to do (if you’re lucky, they’re one in the same!)
Try these seven simple techniques:
1. Wherever you are, be there!
2. Be creative about how you manage your time
3. Integrate various elements of your life
4. Practice letting go and holding on
5. Be intentional about who you let in your room
6. Create margins
7. Work in your flame, not in your wax
Watch the video below for a more detailed explanation.