Guest Video by Andy Lopata about the A to Z’s of Networking.
This video introduces the Seven “A’s” of Networking by Andy Lopata.
- Asking: People need to know that they can help you
- Authenticity: Be seen as honest to built trust
- Attitude: Be positive and confident
- Attention: Give others your full attention
- Attendance: One must be present to win
- And two more…
By knowing why you are networking and what you want to achieve, it is possible to plan accordingly and get great, measurable results.
As a business networking strategist, Andy Lopata works with companies on how to use networking tools to develop their businesses. Networking is not just about sales. Whether for lead generation, breaking down silos internally, recruitment and retention of top staff or developing future leaders, networks and collaboration have a key role to play. Andy works with clients to help recognize that role and put the strategy and skills in place to leverage it.