I am very pleased to announce that today marks the 500th blog post on BusinessNetworking.com! To celebrate, my wife Beth and I recorded this video where we reminisce about which blog posts have been our favorites over the five years I’ve been doing this blog and why these individual posts stand out to us.
Below you’ll find the links to the specific blogs we mention in the video so you can check them out if you’re interested. To celebrate this 500-blog milestone, I’d love nothing more than to hear which BusinessNetworking.com blogs have been your favorites through the years and why. I’d really like to hear what you think so please leave a comment in the comments section.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my BusinessNetworking.com blog posts and I am very grateful to have a forum where I can share what I’ve learned throughout the course of my career and learn from all of you who contribute such great feedback. Thank you so much for being a part of this community of learning and sharing knowledge to promote the success of business networkers around the world–I’m looking forward to another five years (and hopefully more) of keeping this blog going!
1. The Butterfly Effect: September, 07 – http://businessnetworking.com/the-%e2%80%9cbutterfly-effect-of-networking
2. OMG, I’m an Introvert: February, 2009 – http://businessnetworking.com/omg-im-an-introvert
3. Premature Solicitation: February, 2010 –http://businessnetworking.com/premature-solicitation
4. The Networking Disconnect: September, 2010 –http://businessnetworking.com/the-networking-disconnect/
5. Who’s in Your Room: March, 2012 – http://businessnetworking.com/whos-in-your-room
6. Networking — A Soft Science: September, 2007:http://businessnetworking.com/networking-a-soft-science-only-to-college-profe…
7. My Philosophy About Competition: June, 2010 –http://businessnetworking.com/my-philosophy-about-competition
8. Relationships are Irrelevant!?: February, 2010 –http://businessnetworking.com/premature-solicitation-from-a-believer
9. You Don’t Become Exceptional by Looking for Exceptions: September, 2011 – http://businessnetworking.com/you-dont-become-exceptional-by-looking-for-exce…
10. Unsolicited Advice is Rarely Welcome: February, 2012 –http://businessnetworking.com/unsolicited-advice-is-rarely-appreciated