I’m currently in Asia doing a number of speaking engagements and yesterday I had the pleasure of speaking at the BNI Japan National Conference. Today, I’d like to share with you an excerpt from the speech I gave where I explain the following five ways in which your network can promote you:
- Display your literature and products
- Make announcements for you about your business
- Endorse your products and services
- Provide you with referrals
- Introduce you to people / arrange meetings on your behalf
This is content straight from my book Business by Referral and if you’d like to learn about the additional ten ways your network can promote you (which I share in the book but not in this video), click here for an article I wrote specifically on this topic.
If you have any favorite tactics which you’ve personally found to be highly effective when it comes to putting your networking circle to work for you, please share them in the comment forum below. Thanks!